In this tutorial, we learn how to use different drive modes in the 2010 Prius. The Prius offers a smooth and gentle ride, and new technology lets you tailor the driving experience to your needs. All you have to do is press the button and let the car do the rest. The EV mode lets you drive for longer distances at low speeds using the electric motor only. This is an extremely quiet ride that doesn't produce any emissions. The ECO mode makes the most of fuel economy, even on stop and go city streets. The engine burns less gas and adjusts air conditioning. The PWR mode adjusts drive response by adjusting how you drive through different settings along the time you're driving. You can also drive normally and still save on gas costs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades