A reasonably in depth Talk & Walk around and eventual start up and run of my DIY Jet Turbine Go Kart. Please excuse my mistake when I stupidly say that Jet engines don't 'Squeeze' the air - of course they 'squeeze' the air !! The compressor wheel within the turbocharger see's to that! - What was I thinking of ?? Oh, AND the fact I refer to the OIL pump as a FUEL pump as well - what a chump. Also, the tacho didn't seem to want to work correctly, It wouldn't read over 5000RPM for some reason - I need to look at it - Flat out the engine will be spinning at around 86000RPM - Idle is 22000RPM. One day I will actually get to sit in and run this thing along a track! The metal gate frame was HOT to touch after it was finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades