Before driving your car make sure that you put your seat belt on. There are three peddles in a car with a manual transmission. The first one on the left is the clutch. The next peddle is the brake. The peddle to the right is the gas peddle. The next thing you need to understand is the shifter. The transmission will have a number of gears, usually 4 or 5, with reverse. Make sure you study the gear pattern on the shift knob so that you know where each of the gears are when you are shifting as your drive. To start the car put the shifter in the neutral position. Press on both the clutch and the brake and turn the key to start the car. Once the car is started release the hand brake. With the clutch fully pressed put the car in first gear. Start letting off the clutch as you press the gas. For first gear you will want to keep the rpm's around 1500-2000. To change gears press the clutch and let off the gas. When the car is in the desired gear slowly let off the clutch and press the gas again. The first couple of times you try to shift gears you will mess up but as you practice it will get easier and you will do better. Enjoy driving your manual car, they are a lot of fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades