In this tutorial, we learn how to ride a motorcycle safely with a passenger. First give your passenger gear for themselves, then have them sit behind you on the bike. Make sure they hold onto you while you are driving, and you take turns more slowly at first. Turn the sides gently and have them lean into the turns with you. Before each of you get on the bike, tell your passenger how to behave while they are riding on it. This will better equip your passenger to know what to expect and how to react in different situations. Using these tips, you and your passenger will be much safer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades