In this tutorial, we learn how to read the information displays inside a 2010 Prius. There are a lot of features on the Prius that can improve your fuel economy. The energy monitor and hybrid system indicator can help you save gas and tell you how your car is running, along with what kind of power it's using. On the next screen, you can monitor the consumption of your gas so you can see what mpg you are getting in the last hour or five minutes you were driving! You can do this for a trip or for everyday driving. To change what you want displayed, press the display button the steering wheel and get started looking through the different features of your new car!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades