In this tutorial, we learn how to perform clutch-less shifting on a motorcycle. You will put a lot of pressure on your toe going up, then close the valves. It's been said that this is bad for your bike, but that depends on the person who is driving it. It takes a lot of practice to figure out how to do this, so take your time when doing this. Also, don't practice this in a busy street because you run the risk of losing concentration and hitting other vehicles. Don't do this often, so you don't ruin your vehicle transmission from constantly doing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades