Toyota USA shows you how to operate the headlights of the 2010 Prius. Follow this guide to operate the headlights on the 2010 Prius: To turn on the headlights, use the switch on the end of the left hand stalk. Rotate it once to turn on the parking lights, twice to turn on the headlights. The fog lights are switched on my rotating the inner control ring. If your model comes with LED headlamps, you can turn on the headlamp washers by pushing the button located to the left of the steering wheel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades