In this tutorial, we learn how to operate the audio system of a 2010 Prius. Every Prius comes standard with a 6-speaker AM/FM tuner with a single CD player. There is an 8-speaker with 6-disk changer available as well. The top of the line comes with a premium auto system and a navigation system. The left hand knob switches the system on and off and controls the volume. To set a radio station, use the manual knob and press it down until you hear a beep when you find the station you want to listen to. This is an easy system to learn that is great in any Prius!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades