In this tutorial, we learn how to open & utilize the trunk area of a 2010 Prius. To access the cargo area, open the rear hatch by pressing on the release above the license plate. To keep items out of sight, there is a sliding cover that you can pull back and hook into slots. To open, pull towards you slightly, then reel it in. There is additional space under the floor which can be accessed by twisting the locks and removing from the vehicle. Underneath this, there is a cargo bin, and underneath that is a spare tire with a jack and toolkit. All of the cargo space allow you to hold two large suitcases or three golf bags with ease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades