In this video, we learn how to master the obstacle swerve on a motorcycle. First, you must reach a speed of 15 miles per hour and then swerve around a 7 foot obstacle 13 feet ahead. Learn how to swerve to the left first and then start to swerve to the right on a closed course. Do not brake while you are swerving and learn how to use counter steering. Keep your head up and look where you want to go while you are riding. Enjoy riding your bike and make sure to be extremely cautious when you are learning how to ride!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades