In this video, we learn how to make a u-turn on a motorcycle. You must be able to complete a u-turn without putting your foot down. Depending on the size of your motorcycle, you will need 20-24 feet to do this properly. The most common mistake is oversteering and putting your foot down. Keep the clutch in the friction zone, drag the rear bike the stabilize the bike, add throttle if needed, and shift your weight. Keep your head up and make sure you are looking all the way through the u-turn. Drive safe and remember these tips when you are making a u-turn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades