This is an easy guide on how to load a CD in a 2010 Toyota Prius. On units with standard audio system, insert CD into the slot to load. Press eject button on the left to eject. On units with JBL audio systems, press the load button in the right hand side and wait for the light. Next to the CD port to turn amber until solid green. Now you can insert a CD (if you'd like to load all 6 CDs), press and hold the load button and wait until light turns solid green. Now you can insert the next CD and do the same and wait for the light to turn solid green to proceed before loading the next disks. On units with the navigational system, press the load close button on the left hand side. select the on-screen load button and the navigation screen will flip open. Wait until the green light turns solid then you can now insert the disk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades