This video tutorial program is designed to promote ground crew safety when working under and around helicopters during external load operations. This is not a safety-training and is only intended to be used with the participation of a ground crew safety officer, trainer or other qualified personnel. All training and refresher courses must be done in accordance with federal and provincial regulations and the Canada Labour Code.
Helicopters are versatile machines, nowhere is this more evident than in long lining and external load operations. While most people are ware of the dangers of helicopter motors, long lining and external load operations have their own set of dangers, especially for the ground crew. This video is to help sensitize ground crew s to the hazards to working around and under choppers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades