Wearing a seat belt while in a car can save your life. Do you know how to adjust and properly use it? Learn how to drive safe and use seat belts properly (Ford DSFL). A professional driver explains how to fasten your seat belt properly.
Ford Driving Skill for Life (DSFL) was established in 2003 by Ford Motor Company Fund, the Governors Highway Safety Association, and a panel of safety experts to teach newly licensed teens the necessary skills for safe driving beyond what they learn in standard driver education programs. The FREE, comprehensive program, Ford DSFL, helps young drivers improve their skills in four key areas that are critical factors in more than 60% of vehicle crashes including: Hazard Recognition, Vehicle Handling, Speed Management, and Space Management.
Vehicle crashes are the No. 1 killer of teenagers in America. Nearly 5,000 teens die annually in such accidents, according to the most recent data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Because of inexperience, many teens lack the skills and knowledge required to be safe drivers. Statistics demonstrate that teen involvement in crashes declines considerably as young drivers gain experience.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades