In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to drift a car. Viewers will learn 3 different ways of drifting. The first ways is the handbrake turn. Begin by building up speed in the first gear, swing the wheel over sharply, pull the handbrake, dip the clutch and release the handbrake. The second way is the 90 degree turn. Begin by driving in the second gear, nip the handbrake as you approach the turn, opposite lock and accelerate out of the slide. The third way is the handbrake turn into the reverse flip. It is the same as the handbrake turn, except you accelerate speed while in reverse gear and shift back to forwards. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle, and would like to learn how to drift because they are interested in stunts and danger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades