In this tutorial, we learn how to drift using the handbrake. First start off by driving and then pull the emergency brake and use the steering wheel to guide your car and drift. There is a sequence to using the gas and brake petal while you are doing this, to keep an even balance while you are drifting and you won't lose control of your vehicle. Start to do this when you get up to around 80 miles an hour. Practice doing this with a professional on a closed course. This is extremely dangerous to do and should not be attempted when on an open road or without taking the proper precautions first.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades