In this video, we learn how to countersteer and turn on a motorcycle. First, you will push left and lean left while you are on the motorcycle. Push on the hand grip while you are leaning your body. Turn at a normal speed, not while you are going really fast, or you can fall off. You will turn the handlebars just like a steering wheel on a car going at a slow speed. This should be between 8 and 15 miles per hour, so you will have to countersteer. Practice this on a closed course and then you can try it out on the road.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades