In this tutorial, we learn how to counter steer on a 2008 Ninja 250 motorcycle. Vehicles will counter steer after you get to 12 mph and is where the car steers with the direction you push the bars in. You will push in the handlebars to go different ways, to go left press the left handle bar and to go right you push the right handle bar. Make sure you don't do this while you're on the right hand side or you will run into the sidewalk. If you push both at the same time your bike will shake. This is all you have to do to counter steer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades