In this tutorial, we learn how to choose which driving mode to use in the 2010 Prius. The Prius offers four drive modes: normal, eco, power, and ev mode. To activate the mode, press the appropriate button the center console and the light will appear in the center console. Now, you can press it again to deactivate it if you no longer want it on. The Prius has a driving range of 1/2 mile and can operate at 25 mph using light throttle. If the battery needs charging or the speed exceeds 25 mph the gasoline engine will start automatically. All of these options will help you drive better and save money on gas!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades