When driving, the most important thing to remember is the brake. Mercy Stop 1. Be on the second gear with 22 mph. 2. Pull the clutch and give a bit of pressure on hand break and foot break. B. Red Light 1. Kick down the gear or the motorcycle to slow down. 2. Pull the clutch before pulling the brake to avoid the motor from shutting off. 3. Pull the brakes gently. Note: When driving 20meters from the stop light, don't drive to fast to avoid mercy stop or accidents. For all cases, always apply both hand brakes and foot brakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades