In this tutorial, we learn how to adjust the mirrors in a 2010 Prius. The interior rear view mirror will dim automatically if it sense a glare coming into it. You can turn this function on and off by pressing the buttons on the mirror. There are also outside mirrors that have controls to the left of the steering wheel. Press the buttons to adjust the area the lens is at. There is also a defroster that will activate when you turn on the front or rear defroster. This will loosen any ice from the mirrors so you can drive better and more safely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades