In this video, we learn how to adjust the interior lights in a 2010 Prius. To adjust the intensity of lights, rotate the thumb wheel that is left to the steering wheel. Rotating up increases the intensity of the lights. Rotating downwards dims the instrument panel lights. There is a central light switch located on the roof. There are three positions that turn the lights on, off, and auto. There are also right and left map lights which you can switch to turn on or off. The lighting in this car can help your passenger find something or look up directions while driving!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades