In this tutorial, we learn how to adjust the front seat and heater in the 2010 Prius. First, you will need to adjust your seats by lifting the lever in the front of the seat. Move up and down until it's comfortable. On the side of the seat is a lever which will move the seat up and down. The other lever behind that will move the seat back up and down until it's in the right place. There is also a button on the side that will change the lumbar support for your back. There is also an option available for seat heaters in the driver and passengers seats!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades